Ola Scholander has more than 20 years of experience of building sustainable businesses in streaming media, working for companies such as IEC in Sports, Perform, Epic TV and Kamera. 19-21 November he will be visiting SportPro OTT summit in Madrid, to discuss how OTT companies can grow their audience.
Set up a meeting with Ola if you want to:
- Learn how you can increase viewing, by pushing promotional content and data to key media partners and influencers.
- See what you must do to stay in control of how your programs are presented to consumers – when robots take over distribution.
- Increase output even if your budgets are cut in a downward economy.
- Save money by killing a few of the costly platforms you use today.
- Be the first person in your company to reduce tech investments.
- Understand why you can stop worrying about ageing technologies.
- Have a good laugh. Ola is a funny guy who likes to share stupid (and sometimes mind-blowing) stories from the digital media industry
Email Ola at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give him a call: +46 736 257 629